ELSA Webinars Academy Krakow on International Tax Law
On behalf of the European Law Students’ Association – ELSA Kraków we are glad to announce ELSA Webinars Academy on International Tax Law!
The project is the continuation of our ELSA Summer Law School which the seventh edition could not be held this year due to the pandemic. So we present to you the opportunity to gain big amount of legal knowledge and explore the topic of international tax law by taking part in online webinars.
EWA by ELSA Kraków represents an outstanding opportunity to improve legal skills and knowledge about the most relevant tax law issues arising in international tax law.
EWA is structured in the theoretical part which consists of various webinars held in English, spread out over three days between 19th July and 21st July. There will be lectures and workshops given by specialists from all over Europe to ensure the highest quality of academic level.The second part of the EWA is a practical one. Willing participants have the unique opportunity to work on a case of international tax law and take part in a Moot Court. Thanks to that they will be able to use all the knowledge gained during lectures in practice, under the supervision of specialists from the National Chamber of Tax Advisers.
The project aims to familiarize participants with the complex and current subject of international tax law and present the topic from the perspective of practitioners. Participants will have the opportunity to explore the topic from different points of view: from transfer pricing to anti-fraud and anti-abuse measures in the VAT taxation system of sports mega-events. We will also explore how the global pandemic has changed international tax law.
We are delighted to inform you that the event is made in cooperation with an academic partner - the Department of Financial law of Jagiellonian University and a professional partner- the National Chamber of Tax Advisers.Monday the 19th July
- "CJEU VAT case law and VAT changes after the pandemic" by Ph. D. Charlene A. Herbain
- "Taxation of sports mega-events" by Ph. D. Karolina Tetłak
- "Modern Monetary Theory" by Bob Jennekens
- "Challenges faced by companies and governments in taxing the profits made in the cross border digitalized economy" by Prof. Jan de Goede
- "Taxation in emerging and developing countries" by Ph. D. Bernard Schneider
- "Transfer Pricing" by Ph. D. Raffaele Petruzzi
- "Anti-fraud and anti-abuse measures in VAT system" by Prof. Krzysztof Lasiński-Sulecki
- "Fixed Establishment under European VAT" by Ph. D. Giorgio Beretta
- Workshop before Moot Court
- Moot Court on International Tax Law
Non-ELSA Member 15 EUR